People carrying sticks and stones started chasing me. There were so many. I was alone. I started running in fear.
I began to be pursued by people carrying stones and sticks. There were numerous. I was alone. I started running in fear.
But where should I go
after I run? There was no place for me to hide.
There was no one to save me. My
relatives didn't have family. Even the
police and the court were unavailable to me. I've had enough of running. My legs
are ridiculous. Dryness fills the throat. When I was a kid.... The chain that
hangs around my neck never lets me go anywhere. A man released me from his
mother and took me to her house. And it
tied me out.
I wanted to play, run. But, couldn't go far from the perimeter tied by a chain. My throat used to get a little tighter. Finally, I spent that night and the day. We could sometimes live with the heat and sometimes the cold. I had to rely on a piece of stale, cold rice for years. I'm getting sicker as I get older. I may be feeling down because my body is weak. When I noticed that my condition was getting worse, the owner removed me from the house and placed me in a quiet location.
What should I do now? I started wandering because I was thirsty and
hungry. Because I was getting old, I used to come out of my mouth. Red eyes
were appearing. The fever was causing harm to the body. At that point, a man
began to pursue me. Maybe where I stayed was her shop. It was hard for me to get up from there. He
thought he was stuck, sprinkled hot water.
I ran away with anxiety. My skin
is scorched. ran with a slightly cool feeling. I ran to Sakinsaki. I started to be called "This scumbag
dog" by the crowd. Bahula .. This
bites people. ’
Seeing my hulia, they
thought I was rabies-infected. What has
happened to me? They made no effort to
comprehend. I'm beginning to frighten people. What to do about anxiety?
Couldn't have gone anywhere by running.
And to escape them, I got a little defensive and tried to bite someone
close to me.
I did not attempt to
harm them or bite them. Didn't I force them to get rabies vaccinated? I just stopped myself from being attacked by
them. However, the people own this nation. This city and society belong to
people. Why were they scared of lonely
creatures?
Those people
surrounded me. commenced throwing stones
and yelling "Bahula dog." Stone shattered my eyes. I started running
away in fear. I began to be pursued by
them with sticks and stones. I'm running away ... But where should I go after I run? There was
no place to be.
I didn't have society
or a country because I didn't have my mother. I was by myself. Note: If the dog
gets aggressive, bites, or tries to hide, don't rush to kill him because he has
a rabies infection. Let's examine his situation.
He is also a creature; he also has a heart.
He hurts too.

Comments
Post a Comment