Rude Executive Harasses an Elderly Cashier and Pays For It Dearly…
An impolite executive assaults a senior cashier and demands restitution...
As a posh selection of high-end groceries made their way toward his register, the conveyor belt hummed. Arthur Pendelton smiled politely as he adjusted his green employee vest and moved his wrinkled hands with practiced care. He was seventy-one years old, but he had worked at Market & Co for long enough to be thorough.
From across the counter, a sharp voice yelled,
"Please hurry up." Victoria Kline stood there, tapping the belt with
her designer purse. She was a regular in his lane and a well-known executive at
Vanguard Assets down the street. She always carried herself with utter contempt
for uniformed individuals. Arthur maintained his calm demeanor by focusing on
his terminal. "I'm sorry, ma'am." I'm going as fast as I can."
"Well, your speed is insufficient. I have a meeting to attend soon,”
Victoria sneered, her voice rising so the entire checkout line could hear.
Comments
Post a Comment