How I Make £10K/Month as a Writer
How I Make $10K a Month Writing: The industry's highs and lows over a decade. I can clearly recall the first time I used ChatGPT. I’d just started a new job as chief editor for a magazine, shortly after the collapse of my own. I decided to investigate this intriguing innovation known as AI after hearing about it. In seconds, I’d produced pages of beautifully written prose, elegantly crafted in the style of Hunter S. Thompson — exactly as I had requested. However, my excitement quickly gave way to anxiety. This was how I made a living.
The only area in which I had experience and credentials was the skill I had developed over many years. And as I watched my tiny robotic friend weave intricate storytelling lines together, I realized something: I was fucked.
I was paid £2.3K per month at that job. However, five years later, for the past 24 months, I have consistently earned £10,000. My career did not end. It shot up by a lot. So, what took place? How did I manage to succeed in a field that was already notoriously difficult to break into before being made even more difficult? Let’s start from the beginning.
Authoring for Peanuts
binodkumarsimkhada315@gmail.com
Comments
Post a Comment