I Moved to France.

A fantastic day in Paris. To get away from my city, I tried to escape here as many weekends as I could. Paris always holds a special place in my heart. I feel like it was a haven where I could run away to, and it had my back / Photo taken by the author

I Moved to France.  I was nearly destroyed by it. Living in France turned out to be the hardest thing I've ever done, despite being a lifelong dream. During my senior year of high school, I recall sitting in a careers class. It was time to decide which university course we wanted to take. Little indecisive me had no clue; the only career I’d ever wanted to do was to be a pilot, but my eyesight is shocking, so it wasn’t gonna happen.

 I instead thought, "Choose something you love, and you'll make it work," because I needed to make a decision quickly and desperately. So I chose French.

 Throughout the seven years I spent studying it, I fell in love with it. My teacher was a hoot, my classmates were fun, and I genuinely loved those classes – so why not study it at uni? 👍

 The included year of studying or working abroad was a significant draw for me. I had always loved to travel, and I thought it would be really cool to live in another country. That would be an ideal occasion right now. After the first two years flew by, it was time for me to leave in my third year of school.

Writer: Binod Kumar Simkhada 
binodkumarsimkhada315@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join ME to Explore Something New.

Likendin is world's largest professional networking platform.

Rabies-infected dog bites can be fatal, if not vaccinated on time.