None of it would exist if I had confused "not perfect" with "failure."
I know some people reading this might've had the worst week of their lives
.Well, I'm here to remind you that you weren't failing if you tried. In the same year that I was let go from Meta, in 2022, I launched my first piece of content. My data was vague, my hooks were weak, and my content was poor. My initial posts received 200, sometimes 2,000, views. But I posted the next day and the day after that.
After three years,
there are 173,000 followers and brand partnerships worth nearly $1 million. I
built a content business with a severance check and a LinkedIn account.
None of it would
exist if I had confused "not perfect" with "failure."
The only time you
fail is when you don't kick the ball into the net.
Or when you don't
write the post, apply for the job, or start the business.
Stop telling yourself
that you cannot begin because you are ill-prepared. The secret is that none of
us ever feel truly prepared, but we still do it. The people about whom you read
later are those who discover that early on. You will never fail, unless you
stop kicking - so never stop!
Also, who is the
World Cup winner this weekend?

Comments
Post a Comment