Respect it even if you do ask for it.

The biggest lie companies tell in their hiring post is:

"Filling out this form will take you 10 minutes," even though it takes hours. I don't know why they expect people to put in so much effort, fill out unnecessary information, and complete ridiculous assignments on that form. One "super" company, for instance, was looking for writers, so I decided to apply.

They wanted me to respond to what I bring in and what they can give me, identify trends that no one else has noticed, write a freaking post, and a plethora of other BHAANG DOSA! Even though they lacked the politeness to send an email saying, "Thanks for applying, you were not chosen, regrettably." I comprehend it. If you're hiring at scale, replying to every applicant isn't always practical.

 But then don't ask people to invest hours of unpaid effort before you've even decided whether they're worth a conversation.

 Time spent by candidates also has value. Don't ask for so much in the first place if you don't have the time to appreciate their efforts. Respect it even if you do ask for it.

Binodkumarsimkhada135@gmail.com


Writer: Binod Kumar Simkhada
 binodkumarsimkhada315@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join ME to Explore Something New.

Likendin is world's largest professional networking platform.

Rabies-infected dog bites can be fatal, if not vaccinated on time.