The cat crossed the road.


They stopped, thinking that another person would cut in front, and the accident would befall him. I moved forward, thinking that if the cat had cut in front while crossing the road, I would have died many times by now.

I was going somewhere. At that moment, the cat crossed the road. Everyone stopped, but still I moved forward, thinking that I was going somewhere; the cat was also going somewhere. I must have crossed the cat's path many times. Has he ever complained about me crossing his path till now? Has he come to Chithorn?

What I mean is: The cat has no fault in our day being good or bad. The cat cannot speak, that's why I spoke…..BINOD KUMAR SIMKHADA


Writer: Binod Kumar Simkhada 
binodkumarsimkhada315@gmail.com
div>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join ME to Explore Something New.

Likendin is world's largest professional networking platform.

Rabies-infected dog bites can be fatal, if not vaccinated on time.