What sucks about being your age?
What sucks about being your age?
I am a 27-year-old unmarried Indian girl.
The majority of my
friends got married and are making plans for their families. Some even have
babies.
When will you get
married?
The relatives always ask me, "When will you get married? Even your younger brother has married?" whenever I attend a family event. Girls who are your age have babies. Girls who are younger than you have also married”.
My brother(who is 2 years younger than me) got married in 2018 because my mother was suffering from the cruel disease ALS/MND at that time. She was powerless to move. I had to manage all household chores and take care of my ailing mother. We tried all things to cure my mother, but we couldn't save her life. I lost my mother last year.
I am the only person
who has completed graduation(Engineering) in my whole paternal family. I belong to a tribal caste, and I am looking
for a good match. But in our caste, it
is very difficult to get a well-educated man.
That's why I haven't found any perfect match yet.
Dark complexion:-
I have a very dark skin complexion, may be that is the reason for rejection.
Most of the boys want girls with fair
skin. I couldn't fit in their
parameters.
Why haven't you joined any job yet?
This question is
asked by everyone. It irritates me a
lot. Yes, I completed my education
in 2015. I haven't found a job yet. But
I am trying.
Some Boys of my age
are saying, “You are too old to get married”.
I want to add one
more question asked by some people
Why did you do
engineering? You should have studied
nursing because it has a lot of potential. Uff! How can I explain that I took mathematics as a main subject?
As a girl, you should
make concessions in all situations. I now rarely attend family events.
Comments
Post a Comment