When I see this, I can immediately tell a writer used ChatGPT.

   

Now that I know what to look for, it's pretty clear. In hundreds of articles, I've noticed the same commenter joining in the discussion. Since I don't know his real name and he uses a pseudonym, I've started calling him "AI Detective Dylan" in my head.

 I'll finish reading an article every few days and go to the comments to read Dylan's explanation of why the piece was "obviously written by ChatGPT." 

The pattern is usually the same whenever I see one of Dylan's comments. He frequently deconstructs articles sentence by sentence, highlighting phrases, transitions, and word choices that, in his opinion, indicate AI involvement. Dylan wrote, "Once you've seen enough AI writing, it becomes easy to spot." "It is delusional to disagree with me!" I witnessed Dylan accuse one author of employing ChatGPT because the article contained "a few metaphors" last month.

 A few days later, I discovered that he made the same argument in a different article written by a different person. While keeping up with social media, client work, and full-time jobs, he appeared to ignore writers publishing 100,000 words per day on multiple platforms.

   Writer: Binod Kumar Simkhada
 binodkumarsimkhada315@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join ME to Explore Something New.

Likendin is world's largest professional networking platform.

Rabies-infected dog bites can be fatal, if not vaccinated on time.